1.1
Additional Fees
Style and Design

We went with Duraco Windows because a family friend recommended them and was a aquantance of the owner/ president / CEO ( Matt )

Even though they were higher in cost ,

This all started late fall of 2017!

Little did we know how this company actually operates

The nightmare started upon delivery of the windows and the install

The two young guys that removed our windows actually threw away our shades that were on our our old windows , no they did not remove them first ,1200 bucks gone!

The Sheetrock they did was horrible to say the least

One 4x10 ‘ piece would have worked , but because they didn’t have that , they pieced in 5 pieces of rock , and 2 of these were not even attached to studs, just taped to hold togeather , the outlet was cut so big a cover plate did not cover it ,

With that said , we removed the mess only to find they had used 3 mil poly for vapor barrier , and it was missing insulation as well ,

The same guys who installed the transom ,ruined our dining room ceiling as they cut the rock at ceiling height and pulled the tape joint ( stipple ceiling now needs patching or blending )

The transom window that was installed was suppose to have stucco work done , outside early this spring to finish ( yes it’s in the contract ) still has not been done ! It’s now August 2018

And water during the heavy rains has run down behind exsisting stucco , mold issues

The front 3 windows that were installed are a mess ,

They broke and split the siding then nailed it back crooked , they smeared a non paintable caulk down the sides of the windows as well

Not to mention the patio door is installed crooked and won’t close and was the wrong size door , which also needs stucco work ,

We finally called 4 times trying to get someone to come out and finish , we contacted Sean ( field manager ) he called the office and they told him we never called. How convienient !

Sean did tell us to call ALLY

We did and she said they would look into it ( nothing for 3 weeks now

My wife spoke with Kyle from the company ( same BS ) 3 weeks nothing ,

2 weeks ago a email was sent to Matt / owner asking if they ever intend to finish

Still waiting for a response !

I sent Sean another text saying if something doesn’t happen soon we would persue other actions , ( his response was “ I sent your message to management “

( ya that will do a lot )

Again tonite my wife left a message on Ally’s phone at the shop , 8-13-2018 ,

My opinion is

Terrible management

Terrible costumer relations

Terrible workmanship

And total lack of ethics or morals

Oh they never sent the gift cards as well to us or the person that gave them the referral

And now I hear that their ( lifetime warranty ) is not worth the paper it’s written on

Stay away from this company ! Not worth all the head aches

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not fulfilling contract.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 13.

Comments

You should see my *** job!!! Over a year and still not done!

It’s so bad and they avoid contact.

Verbally they promise the world to try to get that contract signed, then you get the worst customer service ever and damages to your home. They then blame their subcontractors throwing them under the bus!

to Anonymous #1548646

Maybe all the ones that have been ripped off , should get together and file a class action law suit against the company