Additional Fees
Style and Design

I’m beyond upset with Duraco Windows. I’m kicking myself for not canceling when my gut told me too. They over cut the opening. Damaged walls, floor, stucco, etc. Left garbage in my yard and blamed their subcontractors, saying it was their job. Sat for over a week.

They broke my patio stones and even tapped into my water line to do work at the neighbors on their install!

Due to the damage on the inside they needed more time and tried to pass the expense onto me. When I said no they threatened a lien on my home.

They asked for payment after the window was put in incorrectly. Their own Carpenter was over heard on the phone telling them he was not closing anything up because it was not sealed properly nor was it at all satisfactory. He even bashed the company, left and quit Duraco.

My salesperson quit.

I sit here a year later, with the job incomplete and damage left to my home.

Very horrible customer service. I’ve been passed around to everyone in this company to no resolve. As I stated a year has gone by and NOTHING has been corrected or resolved! Installers are not educated for installs. They put a bead of calking over dirt and said it was sealed. I picked up the bead of calking and lifted very gently and it fell off. Nothing pushed in cracks etc.

I can not for the life of me explain how bad this company is. Do yourself a favour and just stay far away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Duraco Windows Window Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 28.

Comments

We never or the person that refered them Never got theirs as well Song and dance to make a sale

Just read another review and the referral reward of a gift card was also offered to my neighbor! I need to ask if they received it yet! My bet no!