I wish that I had read these reviews before hiring them. Knowing what I know now about this company, I would never have used them.

Stay far away from this company! Very dishonest and absolutely no customer service. And the product is not great either.

They offer lifetime warranty on windows but that's a joke bec it's not possible - they don't call you back.

They are just a really disorganized company whom you should avoid.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Duraco Windows. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Duraco Windows to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Duraco Windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also have purchased duraco windows, can't seem to have my 25 year warranty used. The windows have lost there seal and are of no value I will never buy windows from them again and will relay to anyone not to either