I decided to go with Duraco, as my neighbours used them. I started dealing with them in the winter.

I was told my windows would be in by the middle of May. I phoned and spoke with the sales person and he doesn't know when they will be ready. I was going to go with their payment plan and when I inquired about payout amount, no one could help me and I was told to get a calculator. At this point the windows had been ordered.

I was assured that 99% percent of the time the windows are the same size, as I did not want to but new drapes.

I am getting very very worried, as I have customer woodwork in my house that they have to work around and as I have read a previous complaint, I am nervous. Their customer service is very poor and I am stressing out and I am wondering it I made the right decision.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of windows. Duraco Windows needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duraco Windows.

Comments